Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Section default policy
I confirm that I am familiar with the instructions for authors and the obligations of authors defined by the journal's editorial policy, and that I followed them when preparing the article.
I am also familiar with the journal's policy regarding the withdrawal of already published works. The manuscript I submitted to the Journal of Radiological Technologies is an original/peer-reviewed paper written and signed by the above authors and not previously published elsewhere. The manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not been submitted for review to other journals. I reviewed and approved the version of the manuscript that was submitted to the Journal of Radiological Technologies. The article and additional materials do not contain claims that could be considered defamatory or any illegal claims and do not contain material that in any way threatens the personal or proprietary rights of natural or legal persons.
The authors of the article have no conflict of interest that could call into question its integrity and the credibility of the results published in it. I have obtained permission from the copyright holder to use all extracts from copyrighted works and other copyrighted materials used in the manuscript and I have cited or we have cited sources in the manuscript and supplementary materials.
If details or images of patients, subjects or other persons are used in the manuscript, this was done with their consent, which was obtained in accordance with the law and editorial policy. I have notified all co-authors of the terms of this agreement. The co-authors know that I will sign this contract on their behalf and I agree to that. I hereby authorize the corresponding author to: - correspond with the editors, - revise and correct the manuscript and proof, and - sign the copyright agreement on my behalf, once we have agreed on the final version of the manuscript. Signature(s) of all authors, year of birth, their phone numbers and e-mail addresses and ORCID number if they have one.
You can find the Declaration of Authorship form on the website www.uimr.ba
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.