Breast cancer detection should be carried out by a team involving a number of health professionals from various medical, nursing and allied health disciplines. Inter professional training provides students with the knowledge of different professional roles as well as with the interpersonal skills needed for liaison and communication.
ERASMUS+ funded project – web site
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Finnish Centre for Radiation and Nuclear Safety
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Western Switzerland
- Western Norway University of Applied Science
- Oulu University of Applied Sciences
- Lisbon Polytechnic Institute
- Oulu University Hospital
Tartu Health Care College, Estonia welcomes you, from 14th to 18th May 2018 you to learn how e-learning can be used in educating health care professionals to work inter professionally in early detection of breast cancer.
This intensive course is for/is targeted to persons interested in and being involved in teaching topics related to early detection of breast cancer – e.g. health care teachers, professionals, clinical supervisors and members of professional societies.
You may participate in this five-day course either on site in Tartu Health Care College facilities or online, and either for five days or for shorter periods of time.